Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap Compare Tool Python Error

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 20:59:06 -0500

Kyle,

Thanks for the bug report! We had a workaround for the bundled-app
environment on OS X, but it only worked with the old build system using
py2app, not with the new one (since 7.01). Fortunately, the fix was pretty
simple, and will be included in the next release. In the meantime, you can
apply the fix [1] yourself to
/Applications/Zenmap.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/site-packages/zenmap/zenmapCore/Diff.py
.

Dan

[1]
https://github.com/nmap/nmap/commit/f6071785416ec65b38cbd2342a1456319c36b00f

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 1:29 PM, Kyle T. Gustafson <kygustaf () calpoly edu>