Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: npcap issues continued...

From: 食肉大灰兔V5 <hsluoyz () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 00:36:28 +0800

Oh, I forgot about one thing.

Currently there's a bug that causes Npcap 0.08 and later (r2, r3, r4) won't
work with any Nmap version. The latest working Npcap is the shipped 0.07
r17. The details are here: https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/426.

So you probably can't test with Npcap 0.08 r4 right now. And Npcap 0.08 r4
is the version we starts to add the installation log feature. So
unfortunately, it seems that you need to wait for a few days before we fix
this issue.

Cheers,
Yang