Nmap Development mailing list archives

NSE Professional Feed

From: nse () sigaint org
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 10:15:47 -0000

Apologies for the slightly off-topic query, but I'm curious if there is
any interest here for a "professional feed" repository of NSE scripts.
This would be something similar to Nessus's feed but obviously much easier
to embed within other scripts and tools. I imagine this could be really
useful for pen testers and sysadmins who want to automate vulnerability
scanning, but would like some feedback on the idea before investing more
resources on further development. Besides for the amount of work involved
in maintaining such a repo, is there a reason this hasn't been done yet?