Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Suggestions for GSOC

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 04:15:05 +0530

Hi,

Here is the Script Ideas page[1]. You can add new ideas to the incoming
ideas page. If you are looking for comments for a specific script that you
wrote then the mailing list nmap-dev would be the right place to post the
script along with a summary of what it does and a title that says `request
for comments <script name>` or `[NSE] New script to detect foobar' or
something similar.

Cheers,
Gyani

[1]https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Script_Ideas
ᐧ

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 3:50 AM, tabish imran <tabish.imran96 () gmail com>