Nmap Development mailing list archives

[Problem] Is nmap still doing good when continous scaning ?

From: "ivan.chen" <ivan.chen () signatude com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 11:56:18 +0800

Hi

        I call nmap command by exec() per 1 second in PHP. And my
environment is Win 7 & PHP 5.6

        Mostly, nmap work well and return those IPs what I want. The weird
thing is sometime nmap return nothing even if all device were still alive,

        But it still return IPs correctly in the next run. So, Is nmap still
doing good when continous scaning ? Or some options can make it perfect?

        Here is my nmap command:
                nmap --min-hostgroup 150 --min-parallelism 15 -n -p 502 -oX
data/unknow_iplist.xml --open 192.168.1.150-254

        Any idea? Thanks.

--

Best regards,
Ivan Chen

Signatude Corporation Limited
E-mail:  <mailto:ivan.chen () signatude com> ivan.chen () signatude com
Office : +886-2-2248-5883#107
Fax : +886-2-2248-2883
Phone : +886-911-379119