Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] IBM Websphere Application Server helper scripts

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:49:57 -0600

Kost,

I just got done with an overhaul of http-form-brute [1] that should enable
support for WebSphere. I don't have an installation here to test, though,
so I'd really appreciate your input. Requires the latest http.lua from SVN.

Dan

[1] http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2015/q4/303

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 7:38 AM, Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>