Nmap Development mailing list archives

Possible bug, maybe related to 32bit Windows 10

From: Jason Burgett <jasbur () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:43:39 -0500

After successfully installing Nmap on my Intel Atom based Windows 10
(32-bti) tablet I receive the following error:

The procedure entry point _except1 could not be located in the dynamic link
library C:\Program Files\Namp\namp.exe

This error triggers immediately when the "Scan" button is pressed in
Zenmap. It also occurs when running nmap from the command line. I have
tried to install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf
manually also. Interestingly everything works fine on me desktop PC running
Windows 10 64-bit.