Nmap Development mailing list archives

Use of npcap in automation system

From: Nuno Antonio Dias Ferreira <nuno.ferreira () efacec com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 14:32:33 +0000

Hello,

I am software developer of automation systems. Last year I develop an application to allow network redundancy where I
was using WinPcap 4.1.3, that application is running well in Windows XP and Windows 7 but is not working in Windows (
and above because of changes in NDIS 6. In my application I am opening Pcap handler with the flag
PCAP_OPENFLAG_NOCAPTURE_LOCAL and that's the reason why I can't use my app in Windows 8. Can you tell me if your pcap
has this feature implemented?

Melhores Cumprimentos / Best Regards
Nuno Antonio Dias Ferreira
Unidade de Automação de Sistemas de Energia / Power System Automation Unit
Efacec Energia, Máquinas e Equipamentos Elétricos, S.A.
Phone: 229403363
[EFA Logo]
Disclaimer<http://efacec.com/email.jpg>