Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Ncrack revived

From: Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 14:19:42 +0100

W dniu 05.11.2015 o 08:43, Fotis Hantzis pisze:
Thanks for the feedback!

d33tah, do you think Travis CI is really worth the trouble? As far as I
know, it's quite complicated to successfully set up.

Hi again,

Actually, not. I made a few Travis deployments already and in some cases
it's actually trivial. If your program has no special dependencies and
can be ran with "./configure && make && make test", you can have as
little as one-line .travis.yml file:

```
language: c
```

And that's all. Have a look [here][1]. Getting Travis to start is as
simple as registerring on travis-ci.org with your Github account,
turning on Travis for your repository there and committing and pushing
.travis.yml file. If you'd like to meet on XMPP to get that working
quickly, let me know.

Once you have Travis working, you can quickly set up code coverage tests
as well. I can recommend codecov.io for that - they sometimes respond to
support request within minutes. Once you set those up, I'm pretty sure
you're going to enjoy the functionality and keep it.

Cheers,
d33tah

[1]: http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/languages/c/