Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gioacchino's status report #11 of 17

From: Gioacchino Mazzurco <gmazzurco89 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 18:04:26 +0200

Hi!

This week I have meet with my mentor on schedule, thanks to my mentor help
finally we have tests (specifically for #51 nmap_dns ipv6) compiling well
without big changes to build system, during this phase i have also discovered
a behavior of nmap makefile I didn't expect and reported it #185.

As discussed with my mentor I have also committed to main SVN the fix for #181
(Configure should print information about what is compiled and what not) and
checked alignment of backup sockaddr_storage and then committed to main SVN
#182 (sockaddr_storage should contain at least ss_family)

I have also written a lot more tests for #51 and discovered and fixed some
subtle bug thanks to it.

Tomorrow I have a scheduled meeting with my mentor and we will discuss what to
do the next week, in any case I believe more work on #51 testing will be like
bread ;)

Cheers!

https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/51
https://gitlab.com/g10h4ck/nmap-gsoc2015/commits/hotfix/51