Nmap Development mailing list archives

Bug

From: Justin Powell <jstn.pwll () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 15:07:54 -0400

Actually, I'm hesitant to call this a bug, but I don't know what else to
do. I've tried searching for similar problems to no avail.

I've been running a few NSE scripts, but several of them won't do anything.
I tried running http-form-brute, but nmap only shows results for an
extremely limited port scan...nothing is printed out about the script.

Am I doing something wrong? Here's the command:

*nmap -p <port> --script http-form-brute --script-args
http-form-brute.path=<path to login page> <host>*

And my results:

*Starting Nmap 6.49BETA3 ( https://nmap.org <https://nmap.org> ) at

*Nmap scan report for <host> (<IP>)*

*Host is up (0.057s latency).*

*rDNS record for <IP>: <rDNS>*

*PORT    STATE SERVICE*

*443/tcp open  https*

*Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 34.78 seconds*