Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap 6.49BETA3 Released

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 20:07:57 -0700

Hi Folks!  I'm happy to announce the release of Nmap 6.49BETA3, which is
mostly bug fixes and small improvements in the drive toward the upcoming
big stable release.  It's actually been on the web site for almost a week,
with no major problems found, so that's a good sign!  Here's a list of the
changes since BETA2:

o [GH#166] Fix Ncat listen mode on Solaris and other platforms where struct
sockaddr does not have a sa_len member. This also affected use of the -p
and -s options. Brandon Haberfeld reported the crash. [Daniel Miller]

o [GH#164] Fix a Zenmap failure to open on OS X with the error: "dyld:
Symbol not found: _iconv Referenced from: /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib" We had
to remove the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable from
zenmap_wrapper.py. Reported by Robert Strom. [Daniel Miller]

o Report our https URL (https://nmap.org) in more places rather than our
non-SSL one. [David Fifield]

o [NSE] Fix Diffie-Hellman parameter extraction in tls.lua. [Jacob Gajek]

You can download it from the normal place:

https://nmap.org/download.html

Enjoy!
-Fyodor