Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap visualisation tool

From: "Petko D. Petkov" <pdp () gnucitizen org>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 17:56:12 +0100

Hi everyone,

I hope you don’t mind. I want to share with you a proof of concept tool for working with nmap files that I have been
working on lately. The tool is called PortSifter and it allows you to load nmap output files in a table for easier
preview, filtering, etc. It has some builtin filters, result highlighting and a few other features that make large
scans easier to preview. You can find PortSifter here https://www.secapps.com/apps/portsifter/ Although this is
technically a web app the files are processed client-side - no server interaction - so your scans are pretty much as
private as they can be.

If you find time I will be delighted to get your feedback. You can also sign up to our Bet Test list here:
http://eepurl.com/OF9hn <http://eepurl.com/OF9hn> in case you want to hear more how this tool is developing in the near
future. What you see is not final and there is some work in the pipeline to add more features to make PortSifter
really, really useful for everyone.

Best,
pdp (@pdp)