Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap visualisation tool

From: Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 18:46:51 +0200

W dniu 10.05.2015 o 18:56, Petko D. Petkov pisze:
Hi everyone,

I hope you don’t mind. I want to share with you a proof of concept tool
for working with nmap files that I have been working on lately. The tool
is called PortSifter and it allows you to load nmap output files in a
table for easier preview, filtering, etc. It has some builtin filters,
result highlighting and a few other features that make large scans
easier to preview. You can find PortSifter here
https://www.secapps.com/apps/portsifter/ Although this is technically a
web app the files are processed client-side - no server interaction - so
your scans are pretty much as private as they can be.

If you find time I will be delighted to get your feedback. You can also
sign up to our Bet Test list here: http://eepurl.com/OF9hn
<http://eepurl.com/OF9hn> in case you want to hear more how this tool is
developing in the near future. What you see is not final and there is
some work in the pipeline to add more features to make PortSifter
really, really useful for everyone.

Best,
pdp (@pdp)

Hello,

Could you post some screenshot for the lazy ones? Thanks!

Cheers,
Jacek