Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] smb-ls fixes and improvements

From: Pierre LALET <pierre () droids-corp org>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 13:29:41 +0200

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 07:57:39PM +0200, Henri Doreau wrote:
Pierre has submitted two pull requests (for this and a NULL-deref) on
github. Respectively #89 and #90.
Dan: you may want to double check but both PR look good to me and can be landed.

I just merged it. Thanks again Pierre.

Thanks a lot Henri.

As Daniel suggested to unify the default recursion settings among the
*-ls scripts (plus ftp-anon), I though it would be a good idea to
write an "ls" module to handle both the common options and the outputs
(structured and "readable") of those scripts.

I have implemented such a module and started to update the scripts to
use the module.

The most important benefit in the end is the unified output (and
particularly the structured output for me).

It's not totally complete but should be usable (I'm running continous
scans against random addresses to test the scripts). For now, I have
modified afp-ls, nfs-ls and smb-ls to use the module, and I am working
on ftp-anon. I also have added a script http-ls to gather information
from "index of" pages.

Do you think it could be of some interest? If so, should I create a PR
on Github or post the patch here?

Thanks,

--
Pierre