Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] smb-ls fixes and improvements

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 14:12:20 -0500

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>
wrote:

Hi,

Pierre has submitted two pull requests (for this and a NULL-deref) on
github. Respectively #89 and #90.
Dan: you may want to double check but both PR look good to me and can be
landed.

I just merged it. Thanks again Pierre.

Henri,

Thanks for looking at this. Since we can't merge directly on Github yet
(still going through Subversion), it is helpful if you include a reference
to the PR or issue in the commit message. Something like "Closes #90" or
"Fixes #90" would have caused the PR to be automatically closed. I've
closed it now, and referenced the appropriate commit.

And thanks, Pierre! I'm sure this improvement will be much-appreciated.

Dan