Nmap Development mailing list archives

PATCH nmap python components need python2 not 3

From: Gioacchino Mazzurco <gmazzurco89 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 16:38:01 +0200

Hi!

I was affected by this bug [86] so as part of my GSoC I have decided to fix it,
today thanks with the help of my mentor i have been capable to produce a
working patch that you can find attached to this email, if you prefer getting
it on git you will find in on my sandbox [1] in the branch hotfix/python2, it
consist of just two lines but they have been possible only after some hours of
research about of autotools :)

It works fine on my computer now may you test it ?

Cheers!

[1] https://gitlab.com/g10h4ck/nmap-gsoc2015/commit/9f22c32f1cfb65bd63e8d2f2ad163e2967d5ddea
[86] https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/86