Nmap Development mailing list archives

How can I let nmap scan parallely on the combination of ip:port?

From: Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:12:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

I have a huge file include the ip:port information which I want to use
nmap to scanning.  The issue is nmap just can read the ip from file with
`-iL files' method.

And the ports to be scanned can give in the -p switch.  In my case, the
specific port is belong to specific ip, and if I let nmap to scan all of
the possible ports for each ip, than it will time consuming.

So, I just want to let the nmap only scan the combinations of ip:port
given in my file with the `--min-parallelism' parameter, is this
possible?

Regards
--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.