Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap] Merging scripts http-wordpress-plugins and http-wordpress-themes (#44)

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 19:39:31 +0530

Hi Paulino,

Thanks for making the changes on github. This is my first patch to be
committed. I am overjoyed. :)

Gyanendra

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Paulino Calderon <notifications () github com>
wrote:

Hey,

I have committed an updated version of your script in rev 33988. The most
common usage escenario is users trying to detect possibly outdated themes
and plugins so combining them was the best way to go (and avoid code
duplication in the process )

Thanks for your contributions! You can find more details of the changes I
made in the nmap-dev thread.

Nmap-dev thread: http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2015/q1/155

—
<https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/44#issuecomment-73469352>.