Nmap Development mailing list archives

Devin's Status Report #13 of 13

From: devin bjelland <devinbjelland () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:29:05 -0500

Hi everyone,

This is my final status report for my Google Summer of Code project. This
week I finished up the scripts that use the libssh2 binding. However, we
decided to hold off incorporating the binding into the trunk until I can
add windows support so unfortunately I won't be able to merge with the
trunk in time for the official end of the Google Summer of Code project. In
the mean time, you can get the binding at /nmap-exp/devin/nmap-libssh2.
I'll be sending more details about the status of the binding later today.

Working on Nmap this summer has been a wonderful opportunity.  I'm glad to
have been able to work with everyone. I'm a much better software developer
then when I started the project.

Accomplishments:
-Some minor bug fixes to ssh-publickey-acceptance
-Extended libssh2 binding with bindings for functions handling channels
-Updated documentation for binding
-Finished run-remote script
-Researched how I'm going to add Windows support to libssh2 binding

Priorities:
-Windows support for libssh2 binding

Cheers,
Devin