Nmap Development mailing list archives

has this been added?

From: "Mike ." <dmciscobgp () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 19:10:50 +0000

i was looking through the scripts and i noticed you have the RPC info dump for LINUX/BSD but not the standard RPC info
for windows. better known as the endpoint mapper that dumps the pipes listening on port 135. i was just wondering if
this is ever to be added? i only ask because it seems nmap has a script for just about everything else, why not add
this?
i can't see it being too hard since you have many tools out there that accomplish the task (epdump/rpcdump/etc)is it
hidden in a script i am not aware of? this is my first time playing with nmap in a LONG while so i apologize if my
question is silly
 m|ke