Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: STARTTLS support for IMAP and POP3

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:59:48 -0500

Claudiu,

This works great for me! Tested against several different IMAP and POP3
servers. One bit of feedback: Please reduce the amount of output at
debugging level 1. The other STARTTLS implementations limit to a single
message when something goes wrong, with no output when things are OK.
Please adjust your output to be consistent with those. Otherwise, I'd say
this can be committed.

Dan

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Claudiu Perta <claudiu.perta () gmail com>