Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] EtherNet/IP Enumeration

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 13:28:01 -0500

Great! I committed it (with some minor alterations to fit Nmap's style) as
enip-info in r32884. Thanks again, and looking forward to more!

Dan

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Stephen Hilt <hilt () digitalbond com> wrote:

Daniel,

Thanks I have merged your changes after testing against an EtherNet/IP
device .

https://github.com/digitalbond/Redpoint/blob/master/enip-enumerate.nse
(also attached for reference)

Stephen