Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Patch] KRAD Ascii Art (A short and sweet patch)

From: Jay Bosamiya <jaybosamiya () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:04:24 +0530

On 3/19/2014 2:04 PM, Fyodor wrote:
On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Jay Bosamiya <jaybosamiya () gmail com <mailto:jaybosamiya () gmail com>> wrote:

    I have always liked the fact that ASCII art is ready to greet you at
    the end of the `./configure` and I'm pretty sure you all have too.
    However, it gets a little monotonous if you are running `./configure`
    all the time, so when I saw the ascii art randomization thing near the
    end of the TODO list, I felt that should do it.

    Attached is the patch.

Hi Jay. I'm afraid we didn't get the patch--perhaps the list blocked it due to the content type. Some mailers like to label files without extensions as application/*, which the list blocks to avoid malware. Can you try either giving it a .txt extension and resending, or post the patch somewhere and send us a link?

Thanks,
Fyodor

Oops...

Attached is the patch (as a txt file)... Also, if it doesn't come through this time as an attachment, I've put it up as a github gist [1].

Regards,
Jay

[1] https://gist.github.com/jaybosamiya/e2cecc305b4055cb7776