Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Patch] KRAD Ascii Art (A short and sweet patch)

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 01:34:36 -0700

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Jay Bosamiya <jaybosamiya () gmail com>wrote:

I have always liked the fact that ASCII art is ready to greet you at
the end of the `./configure` and I'm pretty sure you all have too.
However, it gets a little monotonous if you are running `./configure`
all the time, so when I saw the ascii art randomization thing near the
end of the TODO list, I felt that should do it.

Attached is the patch.

Hi Jay.  I'm afraid we didn't get the patch--perhaps the list blocked it
due to the content type.  Some mailers like to label files without
extensions as application/*, which the list blocks to avoid malware.  Can
you try either giving it a .txt extension and resending, or post the patch
somewhere and send us a link?

Thanks,
Fyodor