Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Script for CCTV camera detection Version 1.0

From: Subhankar Rj <subhankar.rj () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 06:21:23 +0530

Yes, it occurred to me too. Getting a inventory of the different
configuration used by different cctv vendors will take some time and
research, that is why i went with the most common configuration that i
could find. But I will surely add that inventory or as much as i can in
later versions.
Thanks for having a loot at the script.

Subhankar