Nmap Development mailing list archives

Want to work on updating libpcap included in nmap

From: Jay Bosamiya <jaybosamiya () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 09:58:44 +0530

Hi!

I'm Jay H. Bosamiya.
I have quite a bit of working knowledge on many programming languages and
have worked on many projects but haven't worked on the open source front
yet.
I would like to start my open source journey through nmap.

Looking on the TODO page, at https://svn.nmap.org/nmap/todo/nmap.txt, the
first TODO is to update libpcap. If no one has worked on this (yet), I
would like to take up this job.

If there are any special guidelines I must follow, please let me know.
Otherwise, I will be using the files in NMAP_MODIFICATIONS and following
those instructions.

Thanks.

Regards
Jay H. Bosamiya
1st Year B.Tech. (Computer Sci. Engg.)
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Roorkee