Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NCAT: SOCKS5 patch

From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 14:51:43 +0100

2014-01-28 Petr Stodůlka <pstodulk () redhat com>:
Hi,
could you please look into this and give me feedback?
Thanks.

Thanks for the reminders, you might have noticed that resources are
scarce at the moment. I'll try to have a look by the following days.
David gave you an ACK on the patch but I want to re-read it against
latest trunk and see the tests you wrote before I can integrate it.

Regards

--
Henri

Thanks, good job!

I checked it in (r32707), with a single change: resolve_internal()
takes `port' as an unsigned short though it was declared as taking it
as unsigned short *.

Any reason why getaddrfamily()  returns -1, 1 or 2 instead of usual
constants AF_INET and AF_INET6? If not I'd like to change that.

A last thing: could you please update the documentation in
ncat/docs/ncatguide.xml?

Regards

--
Henri