Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE script] t3 protocol

From: <alessandro.zanni () bt com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 15:21:35 +0100

Hi guys,

This script try to find if the t3 protocol is used with weblogic. This script send a generic message to the server "t3
1" and retrieve the response.
        - "HELO:"
        - "LGIN:Invalid parameter."
If one of them is retrieved, it means that the t3 protocol is used. If not, we don't know.

It is important to understand that this script is based on the banner contained on the server response. If it is
removed, we can't be sure it is used, it doesn't mean that the t3 protocol is not implemented on the server.
The script checks all open port because the port used by the weblogic console could be used for the t3 as well.

It helps me for many pentest. Hope it will help you too !

Alessandro ZANNI