Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] http-archive.nse

From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:28:21 +0200

Hi guys,

Thank you for testing this.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 06:44:19PM -0500, Patrick Donnelly wrote:
This is very cool. Thanks for coming back and finishing up the
scripts. My main comment so far is that I'd like to see
http-archive-liveness depend on http-archive (see [1]). I'd like to
reduce code repetition. [Unless you have a good reason to keep them
like this?]

From what i see, dependencies in NSE are about establishing an ordering of
scripts. But i don't think this is what we want here. We want to be able to
execute http-archive-liveness without running http-archive at all.

To reduce the code repetition we could either 1) make an archive.org crawling
library or 2) merge the two scripts.