Nmap Development mailing list archives

Fonts in zenmap v6.25 (Windows)

From: Richard Hagmann <admin () trendwerk at>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 19:09:19 +0200

Dear Sirs,

first of all - Thank you very much for developing such a usefull tool and distribute it for free. It helps me a lot in
my work as System and Network Administrator.   Great job done!

Please advice if this not the right address for my tiny issue, but I couldn't find anything more suitable on the portal.

I'm using Zenmap on a Windows XP Laptop and the font-size especially in the
"Nmap Output" Window ist very tiny and hence very difficult to read.
The screen-shots at your Web-portal (taken from a Linux GUI) shows a much more readable font (like Arial/San-Serif 9 or
10 points).

Is there any possiblity to change (or patch) the font or font-size used in Zenmap?   I was looking into zenmap.conf but
without success.

Thank you for your attention and advice.

Sincerely,
Ing. Richard Hagmann
iT-Systems Engineer
Trendwerk - Vienna