Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r32398 - in nmap: ncat nsock/src

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 00:27:19 -0700

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 3:57 AM, Gisle Vanem <gvanem () broadpark no> wrote:

PS. Why did it take 24 hours for my message to be sent to the ML?

It's because you're subscribed to the list from a different address than
this.  Unsubscribed addresses go through moderation to prevent spam from
getting through.  But I've added your broadpark.no address to the whitelist
so your email should go through immediately from now on.  You can also
unsubscribe your old address and subscribe the new one, if desired.

Cheers,
-F