Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Tiny DNS server written in Ncat-Lua - anyone interested?

From: Jacek Wielemborek <wielemborekj1 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 23:03:12 +0200

2013/7/30 Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo () buanzo com ar>:
I meant wyrobowa yes :)

I drink it. Not write it :P

All right, it can even be "wyrobowa" if you insist :D

http://en.bab.la/dictionary/polish-english/wyborowy
http://en.bab.la/dictionary/polish-english/wyrobowy

(The 'a' is to emphasize the feminine form of the noun, wyrobowy stems
from wyrób, though... we're getting seriously offtopic.)

Well the soa record is what helps determine cache responses ttl. It is also
used to check a nameserver. Might come in handy for some people. Just
brainstorming.

Yeah, but at the moment "might come in handy for some people" is a bit
too little. I'll consider that, but put that way, it won't currently
be a priority.

A lua table is fine. You can load them dynamically from an external file
right?

Sure, with no problem.