Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: http-changelog.nse script and GSoC participation.

From: Yashin Mehaboobe <yashinm92 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:12:02 +0530

I've made the changes you suggested i.e allow any file to be fingerprinted.
Right now the script takes a resource argument which will point out the
file which is to be hashed. A file containing the hashes for comparison
will be kept in the nselib/data folder. Code is here:
https://gist.github.com/Sp3ctr3/5786362 . The database file is available
here: https://gist.github.com/Sp3ctr3/5788511