Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap Polish translation

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:13:16 -0700

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:43:50PM +0200, Jacek Wielemborek wrote:
I just finished the translation of Zenmap to Polish, my native language. I only
tested the translation briefly - I translated all the messages from zenmap.pot,
but it looks like some entries aren't there. It's the application translation
I've ever made, so there are definitely some mistakes to be corrected. I left a
few comments in spots where I wasn't exactly sure about how to translate stuff
- feel free to read it, all my doubts I expressed in English. To find these, do
grep -n -A3 '^#[^:,]' pl.po.

Dziekujemy za przetlumaczenie. I checked your translation comments and
they seem quite apropos. If you can extract just the doubtful strings
with their comments and paste them into a new email, I think we can make
some suggestions.

I committed the new translation in r30896. Whoever wants to try it out,
just do
        LANG=pl_PL zenmap

David Fifield