Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Order ciphers in preferred server order for ssl-enum-ciphers.nse

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 16:17:06 -0500

Richard,

Thanks for this. Can you answer whether this order will always be the
same for a given server's configuration? Right now, the reason we sort
them is to allow the scans to be diffed. I think the ordering
information is very good info to have, but I want to be sure that it's
consistent (i.e. two scans of the same host yield the same result).

I look forward to testing your patch.

Dan

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Richard van den Berg