Nmap Development mailing list archives

Order ciphers in preferred server order for ssl-enum-ciphers.nse

From: Richard van den Berg <richard () vdberg org>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 21:28:30 +0100

Hi all,

I patched ssl-enum-ciphers.nse so that it outputs the ciphers in the
order preferred by the SSL server. I made 2 versions of the patch:

ssl-enum-ciphers-ordered-only.patch: just my code changes
ssl-enum-ciphers-ordered-and-tabs-removed.patch: my code changes and
fixed whitespacing

This is my first lua script hacking, so if I messed up somewhere please
let me know.

Kind regards,

Richard van den Berg