Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Script suggestion - oracle

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 13:08:11 -0500

Hi

I'm just following the thread, but it's very interesting. Congrats guys.

Thanks.

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Dhiru Kholia <dhiru.kholia () gmail com>wrote:

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 8:52 PM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
wrote:
On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 09:48:43AM +0200, Martin Holst Swende wrote:
I'd suggest that the we just modify the oracle-enum-users to dump out
the salt and auth_vfr_data in a format which can be consumed by john,
instead of actually adding password cracking. That is the same approach
as in http-domino-enum-users, where the script output tells the user
what jtr --format to use for the hashes.

Good idea, I agree with this.

oracle-enum-users script fails with "Invalid buffer length for TTC
field" message.

See http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2012/q4/0

Modifying and using oracle-brute instead should work.

--
Cheers,
Dhiru