Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Unable to register IOD #1: Function not implemented

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 15:51:02 -0700

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:51:01PM +0200, Henri Doreau wrote:
Hi David,

it took me a while but here's a patch for what seems to be a clean
solution (I'm not fully familiar with autotools best practices, so
please tell me if it's not). I've copied the macro from GNU archive as
acinclude.m4, and updated the epoll check statement in configure.ac
accordingly.

We might want to rework the header in acinclude.m4. Also the command
"aclocal && autoconf" should be run after applying these changes (I
don't have the same versions of these tools on my dev machine).

Thanks, I committed it.

David Fifield