Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: .htaccess + php sec bypass

From: Matias Katz <matias () matiaskatz com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:24:40 -0300

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your support. It's nice to see colleagues who take interest
in one's work.

After our talk I spoke with Paulino Calderon, he is a friend of mine and
a fellow NSE writer from Mexico. He told me he would be glad to do it as
well.

If you need any feedback from me, please ask. I'd be happy to reply, and
help in any part of the script writing process :)

Best,

Matias Katz

Mail: matias () matiaskatz com
GPG:  0x8C7C3B7E