Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Sean Rivera Progress report 13/17

From: sean rivera <sean.au.rivera () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:40:52 -0600

So I looked at the nping branch and found that the bug has *not* been
fixed in the dev branch. Any single packet send can still fail with
the same error message. I do understand though what Luis means about
the massive differences between the dev-branch and the trunk. They are
currently so different I'm not exactly sure if I could track down the
location of the bug in this new version, without at least a little bit
of help understand the ProbeEngine.cc and how it sends the raw packets
now.