Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] new scripts in script vault

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:26:00 -0700

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:10:19AM +1000, Brendan Coles wrote:
Hi nmap-dev,

I added a few scripts directly to the vault rather than sending them to the
mailing list. In hindsight some of them may actually be useful so I figured
I'd submit them for discussion.

gpsd-ng-info.nse
Retrieves device and version information from a listening GPSD-NG daemon.
Link: https://gist.github.com/1670029

This looks like it has some good output that the existing gpds-info
doesn't have, particularly the version info. Could you merge the version
info with gpsd-info and submit the script? The device info should go in
a separate gpds-devices script, I guess.

David Fifield