Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] new scripts in script vault

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:16:16 -0500

Somebody in #nmap posted a script to infect computers with SQL Slammer today:

15:39 < bonsaiviking> Because I can: Nmap NSE script to launch SQL Slammer worm https://gist.github.com/3124893

I was considering adding it to the script-vault. :)

Ron

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:10:19 +1000 Brendan Coles <bcoles () gmail com> wrote:
Hi nmap-dev,

I added a few scripts directly to the vault rather than sending them
to the mailing list. In hindsight some of them may actually be useful
so I figured I'd submit them for discussion.

gpsd-ng-info.nse
Retrieves device and version information from a listening GPSD-NG
daemon. Link: https://gist.github.com/1670029

http-asus-wl500-info.nse
Attempts to retrieve the configuration settings from an Asus WL500
series wireless router.
Link: https://gist.github.com/1669787

http-vivotek-camera-info.nse
Attempts to retrieve the configuration settings from a Vivotek network
camera.
Link: https://gist.github.com/1357401

http-polycom-soundpoint-info.nse
Attempts to retrieve the configuration settings from a Polycom
SoundPoint VoIP phone.
Link: https://gist.github.com/1234193

--
Brendan Coles