Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] metasploit-msgrpc-brute

From: Aleksandar Nikolic <nikolic.alek () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:53:07 +0200

Hi all,

as was requested, I've written a new brute script for Metasploit's
rpc service.
The script has a encode function which "emulates" the way msgpack
packs data. Packed data is sent to the service in a form of POST request.

description = [[
Performs brute force username and password guessing against
Metasploit msgrpc interface.

]]

---
-- @usage
-- nmap --script metasploit-msgrpc-brute -p 55553 <host>
--
-- This script uses brute library to perform password
-- guessing agains Metasploit's msgrpc interface.

Check the script , and tell me what you think.
If everything is fine, I'll move it to the trunk tomorrow.

Aleksandar