Nmap Development mailing list archives

NSE Script Idea Brainstorming Meeting Part 2

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 03:17:20 -0700

Hi Folks.  The NSE brainstorming IRC meeting on June 5 went so well
that we we hit our 2 hour limit while still deep in discussion.  So
we've decided to have another meeting this Tuesday (the 19th) to wrap
things up.  Top priority goes to ideas which have been placed and
described in the "Incoming" section of our script ideas page:

https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap_Script_Ideas

So to get things on the agenda, please add them to that wiki page now.
Of course it also helps if you attend the actual meeting to discuss
your ideas in more detail.

The meeting is tomorrow (Tuesday the 19th) at 12:30 PM PDT in the
#nmap channel of Freenode (chat.freenode.net).  That is 19:30 UTC.  We
won't let it go more than 2 hours.  The meeting stands on its own, so
don't worry if you missed the first one.

Cheers,
Fyodor