Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE script] http-robtex-shared-ns-domains.nse

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 20:11:06 +0200

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <
buanzo () buanzo com ar> wrote:

Hi Guys,

It seems robtex has changed something, and the regex for the
http-robtex-shared-ns-domains.nse
script no longer applies (I run it daily/automatically for a couple
domains I look after, with an
up-to-date-from-svn nmap, and they all returned 'zero' today).

I'll try to find time to fix/update the regex, but it's probably gonna
happen later in the week,
so giving you a heads-up in case someone else can tackle it.

Buanzo.

PS: Happy fathers' day for those in .ar and other countries where it might
apply.