Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE script] http-robtex-shared-ns-domains.nse

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 18:15:36 -0700

On Tue, Apr 03, 2012 at 03:39:56PM -0300, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:
Hi, just a quick script I hacked out of http-robtex-reverse-ip.nse:

buanzo@murray: nse$ nmap --script http-robtex-shared-domains.nse
--script-args http-robtex-shared-domains.host=buanzo.com.ar

Starting Nmap 5.61TEST4 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2012-04-03 11:36 PDT
Pre-scan script results:
| http-robtex-shared-domains:
|   buanzo.org
|   mailfighter.net
|_   asadoresdelplata.com

Maybe this should be hostmap-robtex.nse? We already have hostmap.nse,
which uses a different service. Having different scripts for different
sources is what we do for the ip-geolocation-* scripts. On the other
hand, people might find it more useful for all the sources to be
consolidated in one hostmap.nse.

David Fifield