Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Possible Bug NMAP 6.00

From: "Naami, Tim" <TNaami () rhsnet org>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 16:38:49 +0000

David,

Thanks for the reply. The Class B is a legacy VLAN and at one point contained a couple hundred devices scattered
throughout the entire range.  Now it only has about 30 live devices and about half that many stale static DNS entries.
It is not that the list is being overwhelmed in size.

I have not tried to save the Linux results to XML and open them in Windows.  Typically I don't save results as XML;
opting for a copy and paste into a text file and after minor editing import to a spreadsheet.  I will try and see what
the XML file does in Windows VS Linux.

Tim