Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Italian translation

From: Francesco Tombolini <tombo () adamantio net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 05:16:46 +0200

2012/5/22 David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 09:43:16PM +0200, Francesco Tombolini wrote:
Hallo, I would like to translate zenmap in my language.
If it's ok, I'll start to localize it in italian.

Please go ahead and begin your translation. Here are instructions for
making a new translation:
David Fifield

Thank-you David, here's to you a zip archive with 2 files.
zenmap.mo with the path that I used while I proofreaded the catalog in the
application and
zenmap.po ready to commit to svn.
I find that not all strings in the application are translatable.
I'm available for any proposed improvements by users.
Best regards.

--

Francesco Tombolini