Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: nmap v6.00: Strange connect error from 192.168.1.1 (10048): Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. Assertion failed: 0, file src\nsock_core.c, line 364

From: Jeff Kayser <jeff.kayser () jibeconsulting com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:41:19 +0000

Hi, Ron.

Thank you for your response.

Sorry about the format of the bug report.  I didn't know.   Thanks for telling me.

As far as the bug is concerned, as long as the issue gets logged, and someone can eventually work it, that's all that
matters.

Once again, thanks for your response.

Jeff Kayser
Jibe Consulting | Oracle Principal Consultant
2501 SW 1st Ave. Suite 300. Portland, OR 97201
O: 503-517-3266 | C: 503.901.5021
jeff.kayser () jibeconsulting com

(protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. Assertion failed: 0, file src\nsock_core.c, line 364

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Confidential or legally privileged. It is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or
copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.